Sunday, September 9, 2012

Things to Make With Your Homemade Yarn!

Well, I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday! Here are two of the things I have made with my Homemade yarn. One is a bracelet. How I made it was did a basic single stitch and made two to three rows depending on how thick you want your bracelet. I then tied some thin leather on one end in a loop. On the other end I sewed a big button. Make sure you loop is big enough for your button but not two big that it comes out too easily.

Next, I made a pot holder. I used the same principal as the bracelet. I just added more rows. I kept adding till the pot holder was as big as I wanted it. I didn't have a good picture of the pot holder. The picture wasn't very clear. There are other things you can make with your yarn. These are just the two that I have done. If you do not know how to crochet look it up on youtube! They have some really good videos to help you learn or refresh your memory! I hope you like these ideas! Remember Christmas is just around the corner! Till next time hope you have a blessed day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment